Saesneg yn unig ar hyn o bryd...
Taken from 'How can towns in Wales get better at using data' report by Urban Foresight
Powys County Council has taken a strategic approach to introducing data-driven processes to their area. Their Digital Powys programme was funded by the Welsh Government for three years; it is now in its fourth year and funded through the Council’s internal transformation funding.
In 2019, the Council published a Digital Transformation Strategy, which sets out a vision of “embracing new technologies” to improve service delivery and customer experiences through a focus on openly available data, upskilling and infrastructure development. The strategy is structured across five core workstreams that aim to provide:
- Digital solutions that are designed around user needs.
- Digital services to support communities and businesses 24 hours a day.
Which will be enabled by:
- Information excellence; high-quality and accessible
- data to inform decision-making.
- A digitally skilled workforce.
- A robust digital infrastructure to enable council
- employees to carry out their roles efficiently.
Continue reading:Information Excellence in Powys